Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hoist the Jolly Roger......

Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

...yo, ho, ho, and a cup of cappucino. LOL.

Seriously, it was a good day to meet up with the in-laws and have them see how active my three of my younger four children have become.

Lots of running and climbing at a near-to-home mid-week market. We had a browse, but apart from the Hub buying a computer game, we didn't buy anything.

Am on the hunt for a new sewing machine!! Again,the Hub went above and beyond and came up with money for the purchase.

Now all I have to do is fond one that is within the budget range.

...........oh, I started another stitchery project..."Journey of a Quilter" by Leeanne Beasley. Will show the first block when I am done.

Gratitudes...am getting good at this

a husband who managed to get funds for a new sewing machine
in-laws who can see that my kids are "full-on"
large play areas within easy distance of home
finally getting the cutting and sewing areas set up in the studio

No comments: