Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In porgress news...

the top shown in the last post is half quilted and the binding is machined on, waiting for hand stitching

Unfortunately, I bent the needle arm on my new machine, and have a loaner.

I will finish the quilting on my hanging when my machine is back home, don't want to risk the loaner machine with my free-motion.

..........or I will take it all apart, and re-do it on my longarm..........

and I do have one kid out of 10 who likes Halloween. T is waiting on a BIG Halloween quilt for his bed year-round.

His only requests are that he wants a "cool" quilt, just like Tonyas, and could he please have it before he turns 15......

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I hope you get your machine back very soon. Ten kids! Are they all at home?
Imagine if they all wanted a Halloween costume made each year! :-)

Lazy Gal Tonya said...

at least you have a while to work on the big halloween quilt - would be impossible to have it done for this year!