Wednesday, November 7, 2007

a brief word from the wilderness.....

Ethel arrived at 7.30 p.m. last Friday night.

I sucessfully quilted my first quilt on Saturday, it is bound and I'm taking it to guild tonight.

Putting the Studio back to "right" is taking longer than I thought it would.

SO.....

I will try to be wordy and wise (and picture intense) on Sunday.

Saturday, DH is off to a miniature games tourny, I will be wrangling children...not conductive to blogging!

....and I am debating the pros and cons of registering as a business....

quickly....

Gratitudes
the Short Arm works well
it actually fist well into the Studio
children are "helping"
friends with practise tops
time

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Christine, it's good to hear that Ethyl has arrived safely. I hope you two become very good friends and make many beautiful quilts together.