Monday, November 19, 2007

hello, testing, testing....1.....2.....3....

Well, so much for LAST Sunday.

For some reason, I feel like I've been spinning my wheels, doing nothing important (read blog worthy).

Well, unless you count tidying the house, sorting a GAZILLION things, and finding clothes that actually fit the youngest two girls.

I have finally culled clothes that dont fit DD's #6 and #5.

They are in size 1 and 2 now and I still had 00 and 000 things in their baskets.....
Everything's been sorted, DD #5 is 'short' quite a few size 2's....will have to dig in DD #4's tub and sort her clothes out now too.

and YES, I use baskets for the 3 youngest girls, far less fuss about putting things away neatly, as long as it's IN the basket, it's away

Now, onto the good stuff.....PICTURES






This is my booty from http://monkeemaker.blogspot.com/
I won one of the prizes in her blog giveaway. It's a Monkee Sock, and supposed to be a bottle type holder 'thing', but I put mine to use as a fish food cover.
*note* chocolates didn't last very long at all......



More lovely bloggy give-away gifties...
Kate at http://katesquilting.blogspot.com/ made these inchies ...one inch square pieces of art.I love that they are Halloween type colors.


For now they are on the card they were sent in, but I have plans to frame them for next year.

Also, but not pictured, Jeanne sent me cute Halloween socks, they are orange with spiders on them

Was going to post a new picture of Ethel too, but the camera pics weren't flattering at all. She doesn't look as good 'solo' as she does mid quilt.

.....and no, I haven't forgottten......

Gratitudes

Dh, for putting up with the madness that is our family
children who outgrow clothes...and pass them on
a noisy house...it means healthy children
being able to blog, however infrequently
friends...who's blogs I read and thoroughly enjoy

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Christine, I'm glad you have the girl's clothes sorted now. The Monkey sock is too cute! Looks like your mailbox has had some fun mail, too.

Finn said...

Hello again Christine, *VBS*, thanks for taking time from your busy life to pop over and say hello again! I love the Sit-ty Kitty...LOL. She certainly IS a sitty kitty, always looks likes she's trying to hatch something from under that belly.
Your new trasures are wonderful *S*, so happy you won some things. Keep up your strength, you're fighting a good fight! Hugs, Finn

atet said...

Oh what fun goodies! I love Kate's blog too :0). Thanks for stopping by my own corner of the blogosphere (how you find time I will never know!).