Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dear Blog.....I want Christmas to be OVER!!!

December has arrived in a rush.

DD is telling me it is *only* 19 days until she is 19.

....yeah....and I *only* have 19 days to do EVERYTHING.

Miss 1 is 2!! on Saturday. DH is 39 on Christmas Eve, miss 18 is 19 Christmas day......EVERYONE expects presents!!!!!, oh, and miss 11 months is 1..... 4 days AFTER Christmas.

Told DH that if everyone doesn't SHUT THE FREAK UP!!, I'm cancelling Christmas.

Kids want...., DH is looking at fish (that's what he wants for Christmas, so OK.....) MIL has sent money and tags for ME to buy all the presents, wrap them and have them ready for when her and FIL descend "about the 23rd"....

NO decorations or anything are up, I leave the outside lights to DH...he LIKES to put them over the roof.

I got SO PO'd with DS 15 that I mowed the front yard yesterday, got tired of his "tomorrow".

I even bought a new tree for the Studio....not so much as a tinsel is in place yet........

Oh, and just to top it off.....Ethel is having tension "issues"

.....somehow I don't think that the meds dear dr. had bumped me up to are working.......

I actually LIKE Christmas...., I even LIKE wrapping presents, just NOT this year.

oh, to add to my mood....I sold 1 of 10 books I put on ebay.......I covered postage and fees.

anyways, I am going to think CALM thoughts, and "do a Scarlett".......

"I'll think about it tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day"

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Christine, I sympathize with you even though I don't have the birthdays or company coming in addition to Christmas. It is such a hectic time of year. When it is all over for another year, I get a surge of energy for January.

Kim said...

Christine I feel your pain, my oldest is going to be 18 on the 21st. An ADULT ( or so she says) Starting Friday we have 5 bdays and Christmas /New Years in 30 days. Welcome to the fun!! And here I thought I was the only one...