Sunday, December 9, 2007

Insanity runs in the Quilt World

Ok, after the last post I feel a little better.

Bonnie www.quiltville.com is in the middle of selling her house and moving, she runs a quilting business, is a licenced Massage Therapist...and had graciously turned one of her "in progress" quilts into a Mystery.

I seriously need some time-management skills.

Did I mention that Bonnie also set up a group so everyone can play along???....and there are some 800!! people doing just that......making a quilt along with someone who has SO much to do, but is ALWAYS so generous with her time.

anyway, if you want to look, hit the link above, the Mystery Quilt link is on her front page.

.....oh, and in other events, I am just going to bundle up fabric I DON'T love any more and sell it by weight on ebay. Will also re-list the books, and do Mystery bundles of magazines I don't want anymore.

I do not think that I can handle being a "business", so hopefully if I get rid of enough stuff, I can keep this quilting thing going for ME.

Possibly too much stress and life in general are taking their toll......and the new combination of anti-depressants/anxiety meds aren't doing doodly squat.

....now, with much searching........

Gratitudes

having the WWW to talk to my friends.
mystery quilts that have GREAT instructions
joining said groups to find that everyone else is getting a positive result
ranting on my blog, instead of at DH/humand/doctors
realising how much is "too much"

ps.......When I get the camera back from teenagers, and have charged batteries, I WILL post picures

2 comments:

Sew Prim Khris said...

Well you deserve a medal with all those kids.I dont know how you keep up. Hugs, Khris

Knit and Piece said...

I know about teenagers, a camera and flat batteries too!
Keep Smiling!!Tracy